Free, confidential advice to help you start, run, adapt and grow your business: now onsite in Wollongong.
It’s a tough time for local businesses. In recognition of the challenges many of you are facing, Wollongong City Council and Southern Region Business Enterprise Centre (SRBEC) have partnered to bring you B-Hub – a small business support hub ready to provide you with tailored advice and support. All businesses in the CBD or Wollongong LGA are invited to improve their skills and develop solutions for their long-term sustainability as we move beyond COVID-19.
Support services on offer:
Access up to four hours of free, personalised support, plus workshops, and one free session with a professional advisor such as a solicitor or accountant. Services available include:
· Start-up advice
· Business planning and strategy
· Legal aspects of business, including your rights as a tenant
· Financial and budgeting advice
· Marketing advice, with digital and ecommerce specialists available
· Wellness and mental health
· COVID-19 guidelines and management information
· BinTRIM waste reduction program
SRBEC business advisors are on site ready to chat:
Ground Floor, 93 Crown Street, Wollongong (next door to the Town Hall)
Monday to Friday, 10am—2pm
Appointments outside of these times are available on request.
Learn more about SRBEC services: www.srbec.com.au
Phone SRBEC on 0409 889 129 for questions, or to make an appointment.